The MTA is the main automotive industry body in New Zealand, representing over 3,600 businesses that fix, fuel, buy, sell and inspect much of the country’s vehicle fleet.
MTA Inc. is an Incorporated Society, governed by a Board made up of six-member representatives and one independent director.
Our Vision is to be the association automotive businesses want to be part of and relevant organizations aspire to align with.
To achieve this our strategy is to:
- be integrated into our members’ businesses and create a sustainable business advantage for them
- act and be a solutions facilitator for the automotive industry
- provide leadership within our industry.
- lead, set, and maintain industry standards within our membership
- provide leadership on specific issues
- initiate or support technical and professional training
- collaborate on legislation and regulations
- provide services, support, business advice and feedback to members
- promote the brand and the MTA warranty on member services.
The MTA brand is well known and associated with professionalism, good service, and commitment to a fair deal. Our members’ work is backed by the MTA Warranty.
source: MTA official website